My client, based in Loughborough, design, manufacture, install and maintain products for the construction industry. They are seeking an Area Sales Coordinator to manage and provide efficient and effective support for the Field Sales Team.
Area Sales Coordinator – The Role:
• Working towards KPIs including call and appointment targets.
• Maintaining telephone contact with all tenders and contacts quoted, building positive relationships with customers.
• Responsible for all sales as defined within given area.
• Documenting information regarding calls and completing related administration.
• Collating all forecast figures and using this information to increase sales within quieter periods.
• Supporting Field Sales Representatives
• Prepare figures with Field Sales for sales meetings
• Work with the team estimator to process all quotes and enquiries and send out within the specified deadlines.
Area Sales Coordinator – The Candidate:
• We are looking for a hard-working, target driven and comitted individual with previous experience in sales and/or account management.
• Whilst a background in Construction is not essential – and interest in the industry or similar, would be beneficial.
• You will have strong relationship building and customer service skills and a flexible approach.
• This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful company in a role which can offer good earning potential.