Our long - standing client, based in Lutterworth are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Property Department on a temporary basis, with view of a permanent position for the successful candidate.
- Provide secretarial support to Lawyers including drafting legal correspondence and managing diaries.
- Communicating with solicitors, clients and other third parties.
- Carrying out general administration tasks, including photocopying, scanning and document
- Conducting legal searches as required.
- Answering and dealing with telephone calls.
- Communicating and liaising with colleagues and the Firm's other offices on day to day matters.
- Must be able to cover reception when required.
- Previous experience within a secretarial role.
- Previous experience within a legal environment is essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Case management systems.
- Must be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Organised and motivated individual who can work well under pressure.
Job Type: Full Time.
Hourly Rate: Dependant on experience.