We have registered a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning Digital Marketing Agency as a Social Media Consultant. Within this role you will work as part of a dynamic and collaborative team focusing on supporting the company's large portfolio of clients by providing world-class services.
Our client are looking for a confident and creative Social Media Consultant who has a great level of experience working on both Organic and Paid Social Media Campaigns. You'll be working as part of an integral, close-knit team of specialists to develop Social Campaigns for a range of clients.
Social Media Consultant - The Candidate:
- Educated to degree level
- At least 2 years social media experience, working on campaigns on platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Snapchat.
- Experience working within a Digital Agency is also highly advantageous.
- Working knowledge of multiple popular social media platforms, and campaign management experience.
- Ability to think creatively in order to craft unique campaigns and compelling campaign ideas that really stand out and attract potential customers for our clients
- Excellent communication skills and a creative thinker
- Sound organisation skills and ability to manage multiple client requests
- Ability to analyse a company, product, content piece or raw data to implement into successful social media campaigns
- Ability to understand not just the client’s customer persona, but also the media outlet’s target audience in order to make that connection
- Proven track record of monitoring and reporting on key campaign KPIs, metrics and results, using relavent tools such as Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Instagram Ads and so on
- Experience and ability to set up and maintain transparent, professional and friendly client relationships and communications. Desire to work as part of a collaborative and dynamic campaign team
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and reactive agency environment
- Desire to cascade and share knowledge, experience and resources to the wider team