We have registered a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning Digital Marketing Agency as an SEO Consultant. Within this role you will work as part of a dynamic and collaborative team focusing on supporting the company's large portfolio of clients by providing world-class services.
This is a full-time SEO position which requres a strong focus and understanding of technical SEO in particular. Your job will be to identify the opportunity to grow your clients business through the organic search channel.
SEO Consultant - The Role:
- Identify search opportunity
- Recommend and prioritize fixes for technical issues that could impact SEO performance
- Technical auditing including performance optimisation
- Analyse campaign performance, identify areas of improvement and iterate
- Manage timelines, expectations, and deliverables to ensure clients’ campaigns are completed on-time
- Nurture and develop client relationships
SEO Consultant - The Candidate:
- 3+ years of SEO experience, at least 2 of which should be technical SEO specifically.
- Strong knowledge of all elements of search optimization: on-page, off-site, and technical
- Expert level use of SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Google Webmaster Tools, Searchmetrics, SISTRIX, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Tag Manager and SEMrush
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytics platforms
- Working knowledge of Google Optimize (as many clients also use our CRO services)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- A high standard of written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with strong organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- You must be comfortable with taking ownership of problems, providing technical solutions as well as being client-facing.