We are excited to be recruiting for one of the UK's leading digital marketing agencies. They are seeking an SEO and Content Consultant to join their growing team based in modern offices in Leicester. Our client offer a professional, yet fun and relaxed working environment along with some great core company benefits.
SEO and Content Consultant - The Role:
- Working as part of a close-knit team to develop SEO campaigns
- Driving awareness, engagement and revenue for a wide range of clients across different industries
- Managing SEO campaigns from end-to-end, from researching and planning, through to implementation and execution to tracking and reporting.
- Conducting effective keyword research and creating campaigns based on this
- Writing SEO- driven, compelling and engaging landing page and blog posts based on keyword research
- Conducting various client audits to highlight opportunities, technical errors and user-experience issues
SEO and Content Consultant - The Candidate:
- At least 2 years of digital marketing experience, ideally from an agency
- Educated to degree level
- Working SEO knowledge and campaign management experience
- Working knowledge of key SEO tools, such as SEMrush, Screaming Frog and Ahrefs
- Ability to create, analyse and optimise SEO strategies and campaigns
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and reactive agency environment