Kirkland Associates are working with a well-established digital marketing agency who work with works with leading brands and successful SME's. The PPC Team Leader will be an integral part of our established but growing team and support the ongoing expansion of the paid search department.
The company has grown rapidly year on year and is now looking for its next PPC superstar to join the team. If you’re a self-starter seeking a new challenge in a fast-paced, positive, fun and friendly agency environment this could be for you. You will be working with some of the most talented individuals within the industry within an exciting work environment that looks for progressive thinking, new ideas and promoting an entrepreneurial spirit.
You will have responsibility managing a small team setting up, managing and optimising selected clients’ PPC and paid social campaigns. You'll be a fan of data and able to analyse and report performance back to clients in an easy to understand way, establishing rapport as you work.
PPC Team Leader – The Role
- Supporting and developing the PPC team
- Delivering exceptional PPC campaigns for existing and any new clients
- Being the technical head of the department to anticipate and address any issues
- Implement new or adapt existing processes to ensure superb campaign performance and levels of client ROI
- Setting up paid search and paid social campaigns by conducting target keyword research & writing relevant ad texts
- Managing & optimising campaigns using a combination of bid and budget management, structural, keywords and ad text optimisation
- Ensuring all campaigns are set up to be goal-focused, and ensuring measures are in place to ensure the delivery of all set KPIs on a given project
PPC Team Leader – The Candidate
- Strategic nature – You can rise above the day-to-day and think deeply about customers and their digital experience, seeing the world through their customer’s eyes
- Experience managing a team
- Hands-on PPC / Paid Social experience
- An innovative leader with proven experience of delivery excellent campaigns
- Analytical skills with experience using Google Analytics
- Excellent attention to detail