We are excited to be recruiting for one of the UK's leading digital marketing agencies. They are seeking a Digital PR Consultant to join their growing team based in modern offices in Leicester. Our client offer a professional, yet fun and relaxed working environment along with some great core company benefits.
Digital PR Consultant - The Role:
- Working as part of a close-knit team to develop digital PR campaigns
- Driving awareness, engagement and revenue for a wide range of clients across different industries
- Creating and pitching compelling and newsworthy stories and other types of content for their clients across various industries
- Developing relationships with the media.
Digital PR Consultant - The Candidate:
- At least 2 years of PR experience
- Educated to degree level
- Working knowledge of Digital PR and outreach and campaign management experience.
- Ability to think creatively in order to craft unique stories and compelling campaign ideas that really stand out and attract media coverage
- Excellent communication skills and confidence pitching to the media over the phone
- Ability to understand not just the client’s customer persona, but also the media outlet’s target audience in order to make that connection
- An understanding of SEO, backlinks and domain authority
- Proven track record of monitoring and reporting on key campaign KPIs, metrics and results, using tools, such as Google Analytics
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and reactive agency environment