We are pleased to be representing a fantastic and professional firm based in the Midlands as they require a Legal Secretary to join their Dispute Resolution team at their Leicester office to support a Partner.
The successful candidate will have previous legal secretary experience, ideally within a Litigation, Personal Injury or Dispute Resolution department although candidates without this experience will also be considered.
This is a part time position working 3 days per week and my client can be flexible on the working days.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of documentation and correspondence.
- Opening, closing and archiving of client files.
- Preparation of court bundles
- Typing dictation of letters
- Audio /copy typing.
- Liaising with clients, solicitors and third parties to progress client files.
- Providing diary management to arrange meetings and travel arrangements.
- Assisting with quarterly and year end bills.
- General administrative tasks to include, photocopying, scanning, printing etc.
- Previous Legal Secretary experience including audio and copy typing tasks.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Good IT skill including Microsoft packages.
- High attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Flexible work approach to support other members of the team as required.
Please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant for further information or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.
Kirkland Associates are committed to protecting your privacy. For further information about how we use your personal data, please visit http://kirklandassociates.co.uk/privacy-policy.