We are currently recruiting for a highly efficient Legal Secretary to join our clients professional Employment department in order to provide administrative support to solicitors within their Leicester based office.
The successful candidate will work 3 days per week and ideally cover the team on Wednesday to Friday from 9am to 5pm with one hour for lunch.
- Audio and copy typing legal documentation.
- Providing diary management to book meeting rooms, arrange travel and accommodation and organise refreshments during meetings.
- Taking incoming calls to assist with client queries and taking messages where appropriate.
- Opening, closing and archiving of files.
- Preparing and checking invoices to be sent to clients.
- Photocopying, scanning and storing of large documents.
- Preparing all legal correspondence including letters, emails and spreadsheets to be sent to clients.
- Previous legal secretary experience, ideally within an Employment department.
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft word, outlook and excel.
- Highly organised and able to priorities deadlines.
- Good attention to detail
- Able to use own initiative to assist clients and the team
Please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant for further information, or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.