We are currently working with a fantastic local client based in Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire as they require a professional Legal Secretary to provide support to their Residential conveyancing team.
This is a fast-paced environment and would suit someone with solid administration or secretary experience who thrives under pressure.
Your key duties will be:
- Preparation of correspondence and documentation through digital dictation.
- Attending to clients in person and on the phone, taking messages and assisting, where appropriate.
- Managing diaries for the team, planning and organising meetings and making travel arrangements
- Using the firms case management system to process and progress files.
- Managing file opening, closures and archiving
- Dealing with Land Registry applications and post completion matters
- Producing bills and other financial administration
- General administration support to include, photocopying, scanning and printing.
Skills and experience you will have:
- Previous legal secretary experience would be preferable, but not essential.
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Extremely organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Confidence with IT systems to include Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Able to work to fast deadlines.
Working hours: Monday- Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm. One hour to be taken during lunch.
Please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant for further information, or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.
Kirkland Associates are committed to protecting your privacy. For further information about how we use your personal data, please visit http://kirklandassociates.co.uk/privacy-policy.