We are currently working with a recognised law firm in Market Harborough, Leicestershire as they require a professional and experienced Legal Secretary to provide support to a Solicitor within their Residential Property team.
This is a fast-paced environment and will suit someone with solid experience, who thrives under pressure.
Your key duties will be:
- The preparation of correspondence and documentation through digital dictation.
- Attending to clients in person and on the phone, taking messages and assisting, where appropriate
- Managing diaries for the team, planning and organising meetings and making travel arrangements
- Using the firms case management system to process and progress files
- Managing file opening, closures and archiving
- Dealing with Land Registry applications and post completion matters
- Producing bills and other financial administration
- Setting up of funds and completion of monies being sent to other organisations/clients
- Organising and maintaining departmental filing systems and document storage
- General administration support to include, photocopying, scanning and printing.
Skills and experience you will have:
- at least 12 months’ secretarial experience ideally gained in residential / commercial conveyancing matters
- fast and accurate keyboard skills
- confidence with IT systems to include Microsoft Word, and Excel
Working hours: Monday- Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm. One hour and 15 mins unpaid lunch.
Please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant for further information, or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.