We are currently working with a forward thinking, professional law firm as they require a dynamic Legal Secretary to join their busy Commercial Property team, based in Ashby de la Zouch.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous Commercial or Residential Property experience to be considered for the role.
Main duties will include:
- Preparing correspondence and documents through audio typing and word processing
- Daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with office procedures
- Recording all client and matter details on our case management system, as well as setting up new files and ensuring matters are kept up to date
- Document production including leases, agreements and completion statements
- Completing SDLT returns
- Making appointments, arranging meetings and maintaining an up to date diary for the fee earner they will be working alongside
- Attending to clients both in person and over the telephone, providing support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards for client care
- Providing support to other legal secretaries as and when required
The successful candidate will possess.
- Experience of working as a Legal Secretary ideally within a Commercial Property or Residential Property department.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Case Management experience desirable
- Exceptional customer service skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise
- Can do attitude
- Ability to hit the ground running
Our client offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits to include, 23 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays and a Christmas shut down period, an auto enrolment pension scheme, life assurance and an employee discounts portal.
Please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant for further information or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.