A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Office Manager to work within a professional legal organisation in Leicestershire. Ideally our client are looking for somebody with a very strong marketing back ground with the knowledge of how important budgets are. This is also an ideal role for somebody with a PA background who is able to multi-task, be highly organised and the ability to liaise with different people. You will be responsible for undertaking all routine business ensuring prompt and effective communication. You will be responsible in planning and execution of the organisations activities, initiating ideas and suggesting solutions. You will have the ability to liaise between other businesses and professional environments.
Part Time Office Manager (3days per week) 28k pro-rata – The Role
- To be the first point of contact for all enquiries by telephone, email or letter
- The ability to advise customers on advice and services they need.
- Help with complaints by providing advice and outlining procedures to be followed.
- Overseeing all committee requirements, arranging dates, venues, refreshments, agendas and minute taking.
- Preparation of Annual General Meetings.
- Liaising and supporting the head of the organisation and to suggest and initiate new ideas to progress with the organisations development.
- Good knowledge of accounts but you wil be supported by a book keeper ans accountant.
- Experience in budget preparation.
- Support in driving increased income whilst reducing expenditure.
- Maintain the organisations website and correspond with members electronically.
- Assist in the learning and development of customers, arranging courses, booking venues, collecting fees and issuing VAT receipts.
- Plan and organise social events including; liaising with venues, preparing budgets, sourcing entertainment, promoting events, inviting VIPS.
Part Time Office Manager - The Candidate
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
- Maintaining relationships and the ability to liaise with directors / presidents / solicitors
- Excellent customer service experience
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task as you could be managing up to 4 events at a time.
- Time management and prioritisation abilities are essential
- Innovative and creative
- Good basic understanding of SAGE
- Basic Knowledge of preparing wages, NIC and PAYE
- Understanding of VAT
- Experience in budget preparation
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft packages including Excel
- Website management and a good understanding of online marketing channels