We are currently recruiting an organised Office Assistant on behalf of our extremely professional client based in Leicester. The role will require you to provide a high level of service to clients and to support members of the team on all administrative duties.
This is a part-time role, working 3 days per week and the successful candidate will work 22 hours per week, Monday - Wednesday.
Key duties include:
· processing incoming and outgoing mail
· collecting and distributing internal correspondence throughout the business
· maintaining stationery levels
· providing photocopying support for our legal teams
· assisting with the preparation and layout of rooms
· assisting in the archiving and retrieval process
· other duties falling under the facilities remit
· professional presentation and excellent communication skills
· the ability to prioritise workload in a frequently changing environment
· a willingness to learn and a passion to provide a great service every time
· able to self-manage and take ownership of problems
· highly enthusiastic and willing to go the extra mile
Please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Recruitment consultant for further information, or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.