We are recruiting for an experienced and organised Legal Secretary to join our clients successful Conveyancing department at their Coalville office.
This is a full time role and candidates must have previous conveyancing experience to be considered.
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing.
- To administer filing, which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with procedures.
- To record all client and matter details on the case management system and set up new files, ensuring that the client/matter details are kept up to date.
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up-to-date diary for the Fee Earner.
- To attend to clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care.
Qualifications and Skills:
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience of working as a Legal Secretary ideally in a Conveyancing department
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience of using a case management system
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Ability to hit the ground running
Please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant for further information or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.