A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for an IT Support individual to join our dynamic client based in Ashby. Putting your customers first, you will provide IT support service that ensures all IT equipment and infrastructure is running to its optimum performance and that all departmental KPIs and SLAs are met. You will also take part in site-wide projects that support changing business and IT requirements.
IT Support - The Role:
- To diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, including all operating systems and across a range of software applications.
- Working closely with all staff on a day to day basis, often in the form of support, problem solving or guidance to ensure they fully understand the customers’ requirements and specifications
- To ensure poor performance is quickly managed improved and rectified with the issue understood by the team in the context of business performance and objectives
- Attend monthly meetings with internal key clients to ensure SLA’s are tracked and met
- Building integrated partnerships
- Leading and supporting projects to reinforce customer confidence, ensuring continuous improvement
- Significantly raising the bar on customer performance awareness, projects and KPIs throughout the business
- To deliver against internal KPIs agreed with the Operations Manager
- Innovation and incident management, systems development and implementation.
IT Support - The Candidate:
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- A proven track record in a fast paced environment
- Have an organised and analytical approach to work
- Experience in MS Windows System Support
- Excellent English communication skills (written & verbal). Able to communicate technical information to nontechnical audiences.
- A strong sense of customer service and demonstrable history of excellent customer-facing skills.
- Demonstrable methodical problem solving and excellent analytical skills.
- Able to keep others informed of information that contributes to the performance of the team, department or company
- Able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in establishing new processes and procedures as well as following those already in place and always looking for improvements.
- A good understanding of computers (both hardware and software) and a demonstrated willingness to learn and apply new technology and to train and learn new skills
- Demonstrable strong initiative (is proactive) and motivation with the ability to learn quickly.
Applications or enquiries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.