Emergency Call Handler
£11.37 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a prestigious Leicester employer for an Emergency Call Handler to work in their busy department. Our client look to consistently exceed their customers expectations and are looking for individuals who are passionate about delivering excellent levels of service at all times and want to work in a varied role. This is a great opportunity to work in a successful organisation who offer long-term career departments. Please note these positions are Temp - Perm, with a high chance of going permanent.
Candidates must be available to start at a maximum of 1 weeks notice.
Please note candidates would need to ideally be available for the training (paid) which is Monday -
Friday for the first 2 weeks.
Saturdays and Sundays 8am- 4pm.
Saturdays and Sundays 4pm- Midnight.
Emergency Call Handler The Role:
· To answer calls on and take any necessary steps to ensure the well being of the customer.
· To provide assistance, support and emergency response effectively using a calm and sensitive approach.
· To identify emergency situations and take the appropriate actions.
· To seek to provide first time resolution for all calls.
· To handle relatively complex emergency repair requests and to recognise vulnerability and escalate timescales for repairs as necessary.
· To give appropriate advice in accordance with set procedures.
· To record all repairs on the database.
· To prioritise repairs according to set procedures.
Emergency Call Handler The Candidate:
· Team player
· Puts customers first/ Passion for service excellence and continuous improvement
· Displays a can do attitude with drive and enthusiasm
· Ability to empathise with customers and cope well in emergency situations
· Works well under pressure with the ability to multi-task