We are currently recruiting for a prestigious Leicester employer for a Customer Service Advisor to work in their busy department. Our client look to consistently exceed their customers expectations and are looking for individuals who are passionate about delivering excellent levels of service at all times and want to work in a varied role. This is a great opportunity to work in a successful organisation who offer long-term career departments.
Please note this position is Temp to Perm, with a high chance of going permanent.
Candidates must be available to start at a maximum of 1 weeks notice and must be able to do some initial training during the week.
Saturdays and Sundays 8am - 4pm.
Customer Service Advisor - The Role:
- To answer calls on and take any necessary steps to ensure the well being of the customer.
- To provide assistance, support and emergency response effectively using a calm and sensitive approach.
- To identify emergency situations and take the appropriate actions.
- To seek to provide first time resolution for all calls.
- To handle relatively complex emergency repair requests and to recognise vulnerability and escalate timescales for repairs as necessary.
- To give appropriate advice in accordance with set procedures.
- To record all repairs on the database.
- To prioritise repairs according to set procedures.
Customer Service Advisor - The Candidate:
- Team player
- Puts customers first/ Passion for service excellence and continuous improvement
- Displays a can do attitude with drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to empathise with customers and cope well in emergency situations
- Works well under pressure with the ability to multi-task