We are currently recruiting for a prestigious Leicester employer for a Customer Service Advisor to work in their busy department. Our client look to consistently exceed their customers’ expectations and are looking for individuals who are passionate about delivering excellent levels of service at all times and want to work in a varied role. This is a great opportunity to work in a successful organisation who offer long-term career developments.
This role is temp to perm with a good chance of going permanent.
Part time hours Mon - Fri 10am - 2pm
Customer Service Advisor - The Role
- Dealing with customer service calls and emails.
- Responding to customer issues via webchat
- Manage complex customer service queries from start to finish
- Calculate income and complete income and expenditure put together payment plans
- Gathering and collating information from customers and internal departments
- Keep customers up to date at all times
- Deal with complaints in an effective and professional manner
- Update database with relevant customer information
Customer Service Advisor - The Candidate
To apply for this exciting new positions, office experience is not essential, however you must hold the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Empathetic disposition.
- A pro-active approach, who is holds the ability to work as part of a team, providing additional help when resources are stretched and sharing information to aid consistency
- Ability to manage own workload in a pressurised environment
- Understand and routinely deliver a high level of customer service
- Be IT literate