We are actively looking to recruit a Residential Conveyancer who is capable of working within a busy department to support a growing team, while managing a high number of caseloads.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join an established firm who have long standing relationships with clients in the local area.
In order to be considered for the role you will ideally have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role and have knowledge of both the sale and purchase of properties.
Running a residential property caseload from inception through to post completion which will include:
Completing Sales and purchases
Freehold, leasehold, registered and unregistered property
Extensive client contact
Transfers of Equity
Liaising with clients over the phone and face to face building long lasting relationships
- Experienced in running a residential property caseload
- Ability to build long lasting relationships
- A residential property solicitor, licensed conveyancer, legal executive or a conveyancer will be considered
- Keen desire to work within a reputable law firm
This opportunity would suit a self-motivated person that enjoys the flexibility work/life balance to work in the residential /commercial conveyancing departments.
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work within a long established full service firm
For further information about this opportunity, please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.