Our client is a well-established law firm, they are currently looking to expand their team and are looking for a Conveyancer.
Do you have a passion for property and looking for a role within a leading thriving Law Company offering excellent prospects?
Conveyancer - The Role:
As a Conveyancer, your role will play a valuable part in contributing to the first class service provided to clients and other third parties in all residential Conveyancing matters, within a busy residential conveyancing department.
• Working on all aspects of residential conveyancing work, managing cases from start to finish
• Make proactive care calls to the client regarding contract checks, mortgage reports and search results, replying to freehold and leasehold enquiries, dealing with complex queries
• Production of accurate, comprehensive documentation for clients, professional persons and third parties
• Check titles and hold client meetings
• Check mortgage offers and report to clients
• Sales, purchase, freehold and leasehold work
• Manage cases from start to finish
• Accurately maintain all appropriate documentation, systems, and websites
• Comply with all lender policies and requirements with regards mortgages
• Prepare completion statements and invoices, deal with the exchange of contracts and completion of transactions
Conveyancer – The Candidate:
• Experience of proactively managing a caseload of files gained within a similar conveyancing environment
• Have the ability to work independently when establishing priorities and managing all deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, and able to develop relationships with clients and third parties
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and committed
• A strong team player
• Demonstrates excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent problem solving and research skills
• Excellent I.T skills, including experience of MS Word, Excel and Outlook