My client are a small but successful company based near Melton Mowbray. Due to internal promotion, they are seeking a Business Process Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
The role would particularly suit a graduate in Business or similar.
· Keeping SAP B1 system up to date
· Creating SQL queries to interrogate data
· Maintaining all custom queries SQL
· Managing IT contracts (third party suppliers)
· Keeping all training manuals up to date
· Keeping all documentation for system up to date (for continuity and ease of handover)
· Maintaining office 365 across business
· Communicating with line manager on all areas of work and updating progress against plan.
· Handling administrative tasks as required
· Training other users on excel / SAP as required
· Creating training manuals
· Querying system to ensure efficiencies are maximised across business
· Monitoring all systems for optimum performance
· Supporting all IT users internally with IT needs or referring them to third party support where needed (ensure correct support tickets raised etc)
· Maintaining all IT hardware and software needs throughout business
We are looking for a hardworking and self-motivated candidate who is keen to learn. You will have:
· Advanced excel skills (pivot tables and macros / data manipulation skills)
· Ability to use Microsoft office competently
· Quick and accurate data entry speeds
· HTML – intermediate to advanced
· High level of numeracy
SQL writing experience (preferably within a SAP B1 context) would be an advantage although full training can be given.
This is a fantastic opportunity working with a friendly and sociable team. Great career progression is a possibility for the right candidate.
You must be able to drive and have your own transport to be considered for this role.