We are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a leading law firm based in Leicester as they require professional Legal Cashier support to their accounts team.
Hours of work are extremely flexible as both full-time and part-time hours will be considered.
- Processing electronic payment
- Allocation and posting of inward payments into bank accounts.
- Office & Client Banking.
- Control and reconciliation of Petty Cash
- Office & Client Cheque posting & processing.
- Record account transactions.
- Allocation & posting of searches.
- Dealing with general accounts related queries and issues.
- Opening/closing and administering designated deposit accounts.
- General admin, scanning & filing.
- Other accounts duties as required.
The ideal candidate:
- Knowledge and experience of Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- Solid experience in a legal accounts team dealing with varied jobs.
- Able to work under pressure at times and as part of a large team.
Kirkland Associates are committed to protecting your privacy. For further information about how we use your personal data, please visit http://kirklandassociates.co.uk/privacy-policy.
Please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant for further information or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.