My client are a leading law firm based in central Leicester. They are currently seeking a Part-time Facilities Assistant to join their Operations team.
You will play a crucial role in ensuring that all visitors to the firm receive a warm welcome, to providing a well maintained and safe working environment and ensuring the smooth running of facilities and hospitality.
The successful candidate must be able to work 22.5 hours per week Min-Weds, covering a shift pattern between 8:30am and 6pm.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a Law student/Graduate to gain some experience within a leading law firm.
Key duties will include:
- processing incoming and outgoing mail
- collecting and distributing internal correspondence throughout the business
- maintaining stationery levels
- providing photocopying support for all teams
- assisting with the preparation and layout of rooms
- assisting in the archiving and retrieval process
- carrying out other duties that fall under the facilities remit
- a minimum of 6 months’ experience in a similar role, experience gained within a professional services background is preferred however, not essential
- a professional presentation, excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- a willingness to learn and a passion to provide a great service every time
- the ability to prioritise workload in a frequently changing environment
- confidence with IT systems to include Microsoft Word and Excel