We are seeking to recruit a dynamic Legal Secretary to join a friendly Real Estate team who can support multiple Fee Earners up to Partner level.
Our client are a progressive and dynamic firm with entrepreneurial spirit. They have rapidly grown in the last decade and have continuously been led by this approach.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Audio typing (Big Hand)
- Typing and drafting correspondence
- Amending documents
- Diary Management
- Booking meetings
- Assisting with and drafting bills
- Arranging and booking travel and accommodation
- Opening, maintaining and closing files
- Archiving files
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Scanning and preparing documentation
- General administration ie. filing, faxing, photocopying etc
Key Skills & Experience
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent typing speeds
- Efficient diary management skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent organisations skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Organised with time and documents
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible, can do approach
- Team player
Previous experience within a Real Estate department would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
For further information about this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.