We are seeking to recruit a dynamic legal secretary with a solid legal background to support our clients busy Corporate team in Leeds.
Our client are a progressive and dynamic firm with entrepreneurial spirit. They have rapidly grown in the last decade and have continuously been led by this approach.
Working for a number of fee earners, the ideal candidate will have highly efficient diary management skills, a confident attitude and a pro-active approach to work.
The successful candidate must also have strong communication and organisational skills, be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Experience of working in a Corporate environment is desirable.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Diary Management
- Booking meetings
- Assisting with and drafting bills
- Liaising with the Accounts team re office and client account queries
- Opening, maintaining and closing files (including following money laundering procedures and ensuring Lexcel requirements are met)
- Arranging and booking travel and accommodation
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Assisting with conferences, breakfast briefings and presentations to clients
- Typing and drafting correspondence
- Audio typing (Big Hand)
- Amending documents and correspondence
- Scanning and preparing documentation
- General administration i.e. filing (paper and e-filing), faxing, photocopying, archiving, etc
Key Skills & Experience
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent typing speeds
- Efficient diary management skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent organisations skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Organised with time and documents
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible, can do approach
- Team player
- Hard worker
If you would like further information about this fantastic opportunity then please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal Recruitment consultant at Kirkland Associates or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.