Our Derby based client are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join their friendly team. You will assist in the planning, execution and optimisation of their digital marketing function. They are a B2B company and they are looking for someone to challenge and reshape their current marketing activity so it becomes more streamlined, efficient and goal motivated to reach a wider targeted audience.
This is an exciting role for a Digital Marketing Executive who is looking for an opportunity to join a growing business with multiple brands and products across the Group. If you are looking to add more autonomy and breadth to your role, this is for you. Our client can offer opportunity for career development and progression.
Our client offers some great benefits including the option to work remotely some days and 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
£23,000 - £25,000
Digital Marketing Executive – The Role:
- Own, manage and evaluate all digital marketing campaigns
- Map, plan and manage prospect & customer journeys
- Work with the wider marketing team to plan, implement and optimise all acquisition and retention campaigns
- Setting KPIs for each digital campaign and reporting against them
- Evaluate, test, report on and optimise emails using performance metrics turning insight into actionable recommendations
- Work closely with sales to nurture leads through the sales process
- Update websites using the relevant CMS
- Create landing pages and campaign assets
- Manage social media channels (primarily LinkedIn)
- Manage day to day SEO to maintain and improve ranking
- Work closely with support to improve client experience through communication
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly campaign performance reports.
- Manage and report key insight across social media, paid and organic
- Manage paid media activity, such as, social and search advertising
Digital Marketing Executive – The Candidate:
- Preferably 2 years’ experience in a marketing role for a B2B company
- Hands-on experience managing digital channels
- Google Analytics experience essential and Hubspot (or similar marketing automation platform) preferable
- Demonstrable experience of PPC, SEO and email
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present ideas to senior stakeholders
- Excellent writing skills, creative flair and a sharp eye for detail
- Experience setting up marketing campaigns from start to finish, including ROI measurement
- Experience with email marketing platforms (e.g Hubspot, mailchimp etc)