Our Client, a well-established law firm is looking for an experienced Post Completion Assistant to join their growing Residential Property team in Derby.
As a post completion assistant, your responsibilities will be to handle all aspects of the post completion process.
- Handle all Land Registry enquiries including requisitions.
- Liaise with clients to ensure that all documentation is correct and directed to them.
- Submit first registrations as well as change of title applications.
- Liaise and update the lender systems as and when required.
- Experience in working within a residential conveyancing department essential.
- Experience in using the Land Registry portal.
- At least 1 year residential conveyancing experience preferred.
- At least 1 year Post Completion experience essential.
Job type: Part Time