We are working with a reputable client in Derby who are looking for an Experienced Legal Secretary to join their busy Care Department.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing secretarial for the daily running of the department.
- Performing general administrative tasks such filing and photocopying.
- Drafting Court Applications and other legal correspondence.
- Audio typing general correspondence and reports.
- Diary management.
- Dealing with Legal Aid Applications.
- Experience working within a Care department essential.
- Experience in Legal Aid essential.
- A proficient audio typist.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages and Case Management systems.
- Must be a team player and be able prioritise workload.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and be able to communicate with clients and third parties on all levels.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Dependant on experience.