Kirkland Associates are currently working with a professional Midlands Law firm as they require an experienced Legal Secretary to join their successful Conveyancing team based in Derby, due to expansion.
Duties will include:
- The preparation of correspondence and documents through digital dictation.
- Arrange appointments and meetings while maintaining the Conveyancers diary.
- Administer filling and archiving of legal documentation.
- Update bespoke conveyancing records with updates on Land Registry and searches.
- Liaise with clients both in person and on the telephone to provide such support in a professional manner
- To record all client details to ensure all related matters are kept up to date.
- Use IT systems to progress client files which will include, MS office and in house case management systems.
Skills / Experience:
Please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant for further information, or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.
Kirkland Associates are committed to protecting your privacy. For further information about how we use your personal data, please visit our website.