Our client, a well – established firm in Derbyshire is looking for an experienced Conveyancing Executive to join their growing team.
This is a perfect opportunity to join a supportive environment with a client who is committed to offering progression and development to their candidates.
As a Conveyancing Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the Conveyancing Senior and conduct client work on their behalf, as well as managing your own case load.
- Liaising with clients to obtain full understanding of sale and purchase contracts.
- Drafting and producing documentation for Conveyancing of properties.
- Communicating with other professionals from legal practices, banks and accountancy firms
- Manage your own caseload with little supervision
- Interviewing clients to establish the firm’s suitability provide relevant advice and services.
- Advising a client on the legal issues relating to their case.
- Drafting documents, letters and contracts as required.
- Checking all documentation prior to signing and implementing.
- Carrying out all necessary AML requirements.
- Ensuring you comply with the CML and Panel requirements.
- Ensuring all files meet compliance requirements.
- Freehold Sales, Freehold Purchases, Leasehold Sales, Leasehold Purchases, Help to Buy and HTB ISA’s.
- 3-4 years’ experience essential.
- To be able to work independently.
- To be responsible for own caseload.
- The ability to work well within a team.
- A keen desire to learn and progress.
- Ambitious and an enthusiastic approach to your work.
- The ability to efficiently and promptly complete assigned tasks.
- Positive attitude and social personality
- Adaptable and professional individual.
- Excellent attention to detail;
- IT competent, particularly with reference to the use of Word and Excel.
Job type: Full time
Salray: Dependant on Experience