My client are a successful financial services company. Due to continued expansion, they are seeking a Contracts Manager to join their Operations team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Contracts Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Build key relationships in order to best support the Sales team with contract negotiations.
- Ensure contracts are produced, dispatched and returned in a timely manner
- Maintenance of key records including third party contracts, and contracts with business partners
- Working with the recruitment team, ensuring all vacancies are filled within the required timescale and meet the quality standards set.
- Co-ordinate with various stakeholders in order to ensure a smooth transition on changes made within the network.
- Creating and analysing statistics.
- Manage effective communication within your remit ensuring all key messages and initiatives are delivered, received, understood, and acted upon
- Ensure accurate and consistent communication is maintained internally by working closely with all departments and the senior team
- Assisting with the set up and running of key business wide projects
- Manage selected introducer contracts
- Ad-Hoc project work as required to support Operations Director
- Identify and escalate systemic issues
- Liaise with Advisers, Business Owners, MAB staff providing them with guidance on procedures, interpretation of regulations and company policy to ensure adherence within set parameters
- Maintain and manipulate spreadsheets, maintaining audit trails and producing reports
Contracts Manager – The Candidate:
- A solid understanding of contracts and commercial agreements.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- A methodical, logical approach with a keen eye for detail
- The ability to work to challenging targets and deadlines and to maintain the quality of results whilst under pressure
- Dynamic, solution oriented approach
- The ability to prioritise workloads and work to tight deadlines
- Able to work well as an individual and as part of a team
- Self-motivated with a positive and "can-do" attitude
- IT skills and advanced experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A meticulous attention to detail
- Experience in financial services would be advantageous but is not essential.
In return this company can offer a competitive salary and benefits package and a supportive and sociable working environment.