We are delighted to be recruiting for a well known law firm as they require a professional Legal Cashier to join the office in order to support the finance team based in Derby.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join a firm who has a wide range of clients throughout the UK.
Duties covered, will include:
- Processing electronic payments using on-line banking systems
- Allocation and posting of inward payments into bank accounts
- Office and client banking
- Office and client cheque posting & processing
- Allocation and posting of searches
- Posting of time and disbursement transfers and write offs
- Dealing with general queries and issues relating to accounts
- Opening/closing and administering designated deposit accounts
- General administration, scanning and filing
- Other accounts duties as required
- Knowledge and experience of Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Solid experience in a legal accounts team dealing with varied jobs
- Able to work under pressure at times and as part of a large team
- Experience of using on-line banking systems
- Able to deal with electronic payments, banking and cheque production.
Please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant for further information, or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.