We are recruiting on behalf of a professional client as they require a temporary Legal Cashier to help provide financial support to a wide range of clients throughout the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is immediately available. Due to the nature of the role, you must have previous experience in a similar role to be considered.
Both full and part time hours are available with flexible working hours.
Duties covered, will include:
- Processing electronic payments using on-line banking systems
- Allocation and posting of inward payments into bank accounts
- Office and client banking
- Office and client cheque posting & processing
- Allocation and posting of searches
- Posting of time and disbursement transfers and write offs
- Dealing with general queries and issues relating to accounts
- Opening/closing and administering designated deposit accounts
- General administration, scanning and filing
- Other accounts duties as required
- Knowledge and experience of Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Solid experience in a legal accounts team dealing with varied jobs
- Able to work under pressure at times and as part of a team
- Experience of using on-line banking systems
- Able to deal with electronic payments, banking and cheque production.
Please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant for further information, or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.