Our client are going through a period of expansion are looking to recruit a customer focused, technologically minded individual to join their busy team.
You should have IT related qualifications and will ideally have previous experience in a customer service or helpdesk environment and be interested in keeping up to date with the latest technology and progressing within the IT industry.
IT Support– The Role
· Being a point of contact for any queries within the system both internally and across the network, resolving tasks efficiently
· Diagnosing and providing support for our IT hardware & software for new and existing users
· Ensure all queries are logged and are dealt with inside SLA’s together with analysing & reporting on any trends
· Produce and maintain documentation for upcoming and existing software releases when required
· Experience of Helping users to convey information to both technical and non-technical people within the business.
· Ensure that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all internal and external customers.
· Reducing customers down-time, by use of work-arounds and ultimately solutions / fixes
· Ensuring major incidents are escalated
IT Support – The Candidate
· Great interpersonal & relationship building skills
· A logical thinker
· Strong experience of problem solving, troubleshooting and fault-finding software applications issues.
· Outstanding customer service skills with a positive outlook
· Excellent documentation and knowledge sharing skills.
· Able to translate technology into simple terms
· Experience of laptop builds and supporting both in house and external customers
In return, we offer a great working environment with a competitive salary & benefits and would look to further develop your career by offering training and mentoring programs.