Kirkland Associates are recruiting for a Customer Care Coordinator for our rapidly expanding client, based in Derby.
As part of the Customer Care Team, you will be an integral part of the wider Sales Team supporting Business Partners to enhance the customer experience.
· Actively seek new opportunities from the Client base adhering to customer marketing preferences.
· Call customers, identifying opportunities for subsequently passing the lead over to an adviser.
· Provide effective communication and handle day to day operational issues, follow up on any corrective action plans.
· Development business relationships with advisors, ensuring a timely follow up to ensure any leads are dealt with.
· Develop & maintain relationships with national lead referral partners
· Review business levels, ensuring there is enough activity to achieve target
· Ensure all client information is kept confidentially and secure in line with the GDPR
· Maintain contact with Regional Sales Team to confirm any feedback and action plans.
· Full understanding of all key projects including delivery programme – providing feedback from proactive call out plans.
- Maintain Contact Spreadsheets and producing monthly reports on activity
- Meeting targets and producing results on performance
· Adheres to all company policies and procedures as set by Company and National Sales Director.
· Maintain Generic knowledge of the financial services industry and knowledge that is deemed necessary.
· Carry out any ad hoc duties as required by the role.
- Ensure knowledge and understanding in areas of compliance and regulation is maintained as required.
Skills & Requirements
· Engaging personality with the ability to build rapport quickly with customers
· Professional approach and able to influence at all levels
· Marketing and brand awareness when dealing with customers is key
· Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
· Excellent relationship building skills
· Confident telephone manner with good objection handling skills
· Self-motivated with a positive and "can-do" attitude
· The ability to work to challenging targets and deadlines and to maintain the quality of results whilst under pressure
· Able to work effectively on own initiative
· Advanced excel skills