Our client, a rapidly expanding business based on the outskirts of Derby, are seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
Customer Service Advisor - Key Responsibilities:
· Delivering outstanding customer service at all times
· Achieving and exceeding individual business targets
· Mentoring and training new starters within the team
· Building effective relationships with colleagues and clients
· Diarise appointments
· Handling incoming calls from existing and new clients
· Updating/maintaining databases accurately
· Adhering to company processes
Customer Service Advisor – The Candidate
The ideal candidate will have previous customer service experience either in a telephone based or face to face role, along with:
· Excellent attention to detail and organisation
· The ability to deliver excellent customer service
· Have strong Microsoft skills
· Professionalism and reliability
· Initiative and motivations
· Excellent organisation
· Good use of Microsoft Word and Excel
· The ability and drive to work towards targets and exceed KPIs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a professional organisation during an exciting period of growth, offering a fun and friendly working environment with good progression opportunities.