We are actively looking to recruit a Residential Conveyancer who is capable of managing their own workload in order to join an established firm who provide a supportive and fun environment.
Our client believes in working hard to deliver the best service to their clients and are committed to progressing and developing employees careers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking build their client base.
As a Residential Conveyancer your primary role is to run a caseload under supervision from the firms Head of Residential Property.
- Liaising with clients to ensure full understanding of the purchase and sale contract
- Preparing documentation for the conveyancing of property
- Liaising with fellow professionals from legal practices, banks and accountancy firms
- Filing and indexing paperwork
- Managing your own caseload with little supervision
- Meeting and interviewing clients to establish the firm’s suitability to provide the necessary advice and services, based on the firm’s specialism
- Advising a client on the law and legal issues relating to their case
- Drafting documents, letters and contracts as required
- Researching and analysing documents and case law to ensure the accuracy of advice and procedure
- Checking all documentation prior to signing and implementing
- Time recording and billing
- Carrying out all necessary AML requirements
- Ensuring you comply with the CML and Panel requirements
- Ensuring all files meet compliance requirements
- Keeping up to date with compliance procedures and policies
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the law by reading journals and law reports
- To check any problems with senior staff
- Freehold Sales, Freehold Purchases, Leasehold Sales, Leasehold Purchases, Help to Buy and HTB ISA’s
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
Holidays: 23 days basic plus 8 Bank and Public Holidays.
Hours: Working from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
For further information about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.