Our client, a reputable firm in Derby are looking for a Legal Secretary to join their Conveyancing Department. This is the perfect opportunity for somebody who is looking for a career within a Legal practice.
Your main priority as a legal secretary is to provide secretarial and administrative support to lawyers and legal executives across the department.
- Audio and copy typing.
- Preparing documents and correspondence.
- Liaising with clients, estate agents and other third parties.
- Handling telephone enquiries and arranging appointments.
- File opening and closing.
- Maintaining files and using case management systems to update files.
- Providing administrative support such as filing, scanning and photocopying.
- Administration/secretarial experience essential.
- Conveyancing experience would be desirable, however full training will be provided for the successful candidate.
- Excellent audio typing skills are essential
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Have a friendly and professional approach.
- Show willingness to learn and a keen interest in Conveyancing.
Job type: Full time (35 hours)