Kirkland Associates are excited to be recruiting for an experienced Sales Office Administrator to join our clients busy team based in Derby.
As an office administrator you will be expected to thrive in a fast paced, high pressure environment, you will be have strong multi-tasking skills and excellent attention to detail is extremely important.
The company in question is a global organisation with ties to Asia, Europe and the USA. The role will be extremely varied and there is a large amount to learn, luckily training will provided as this is initially a maternity cover position, developing in to a fixed position after a year. This role is a full time position, working Monday to Friday, 8.30 – 5pm, however some flexibility may be required.
You will be joining a friendly, welcoming team who work extremely hard to get the best results, but also love to let their hair down when the occasion calls for it!
The duties will include:
- Managing Emails and Outlook Calendar
- Operating the Switchboard (Main Telephone)
- General Support to Managing Director/Area Sales Manager
- Shipping and Allocation Lists
- Weekly / Monthly Reports
- Supporting Area Sales Managers in all necessary duties
- Updating Payment Schedule / Chasing Payments
- Inventory Reports and Petty Cash
- Preparing Customer Quotes and Processing Customer Orders
- Setting up new Customers on Access (Accounting System)
- Maintaining ACT! Database
- Dealing with Company Cars / Hire Cars
- Hospitality of Visitors
- New Starter Inductions
- Health & Safety support and First Aid
- Fire Alarm Testing
- None Disclosure Agreements
- Accident and Holiday Forms
- Dealing with IT issues and Ordering office and IT supplies
- Mail Merges, Installing Surveys & Collating data
- Maintaining the office (Arranging cleaners, window cleaners, catering Etc.)
- Supporting with Open House Events / Breakfast Meetings
- Ordering uniform for members of staff and Staff Lunches
- Processing Invoices (Supplier & SO Invoices)
You will be:
- Extremely proactive
- Strong organisational skills
- Well Presented
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Very focused with excellent attention to detail
- Confident and professional over the phone
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
You will also have a fantastic work ethic and a strong personality, this is an excellent opportunity for anybody who is looking for a busy and fulfilling role.
Benefits include :
- Great working environment
- Good standard salary plus bonus (quarterly)
- Workplace pension
- 25 days holiday
- Both a couples Christmas party and a Family Christmas party
If you feel you would be suitable for this role, do not hesitate to apply! We would love to hear from you.