Our client based in Derby are looking for a Paraplanner to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. They are looking for someone with previous experience in a Paraplanning role who is fully CeMAP qualified.
Mon to Fri 8:30am - 4:30pm (office based)
22k - 23k.
Paraplanner - The Role:
- Paraplanner support for Mortgage Advisers
- Obtaining decisions in principal
- Researching the market place and obtaining illustrations
- Submitting cases to lenders with all supporting documentation
- Seeing application through to offer and liaising with clients, advisers and lenders
- Compliance checking of applications
- Consistently and accurately updating work pipeline
- Keep up to date with current legislation, report producing and regular management information
Paraplanner - The Candidate:
- Candidates must have experience in a similar role and must be fully CeMap qualified
- IT Skills – high standard of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel & databases as well as good keyboard skills.
- Communicate effectively – communicate clearly and unambiguously, verbally, in writing and via IT to individuals and groups
- Compliant attitude – comply with relevant codes of conduct (MCOB, money laundering) and maintain up to date knowledge of regulatory issues.
- Customer priority – deal effectively and courteously with customers, provide a high standard of service
- Implementing Change – adaptable, accept change where necessary and work towards common goals in achieving change
- Planning and organisation – manage routine, work on own initiative by planning activities and establishing priorities, complete assigned tasks within expected timescale