We are excited to be working with this well established company based in Derby. They are looking for an experienced Customer Service Coordinator to work in their growing business.
You will be required to provide and promote a professional, high quality, customer focused service to customers and be an expert communicator, with great task management and organisational skills.
The role will encompass the input of technical and detailed orders for manufacture; attention to detail and accuracy therefore of paramount importance. You will be comfortable liaising with customers, general office administration, and support where required. This role will certainly keep you challenged and busy.
If you are an enthusiastic, proactive, professionally presented person and want to be part of a thriving organisation, this is the role for you!
Your Key responsibilities:
- Validate and process customer orders using our in-house computer system.
- Record accurate information and determine required course of action, referring to the customer Services Manager (as appropriate) over issues where the relevant technical or practical experience is required to make a sound judgement.
- Provide up-to-date accurate stock figures and other progress information as required.
- Ensure online documents and paperwork are accurately filed/stored maintaining a tidy office environment. Archive where appropriate.
- Effectively and politely communicate with internal and external contacts to ensure customer enquiries and queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Contribute towards improving customer service standards by highlighting issues and offering solutions.
- Prioritise workload to ensure agreed timescales and deadlines are met.
- Undertake any tasks requested to aid smooth running of the Customer Service Dept.
You will have:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Microsoft Office skills especially with Excel.
- The ability to work pro-actively and as part of a team.
- Adopt an enthusiastic approach to working life.
- Be committed to delivering an excellent customer experience.
You will also need to produce certification to evidence your literacy, numeracy and IT skills and be eligible to work in the UK.