Our award winning client are currently looking for a Sales Administrator to provide day to day support to the field Sales teams and National Sales Director. You will be responsible for developing relationships with existing accounts and ensuring all queries are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner.
Sales Administrator – The Vacancy
· To provide effective communication and handle day to day operational issues, follow up on any corrective action plans.
· Development of relationships with existing accounts. Acting as first point of contact for any queries
· Liaise internally with Sales teams to ensure all actions points are carried/ reports completed etc
· Full understanding of all key projects including delivery programme – providing feedback from proactive call out plans.
· Marketing and brand awareness, assist in implementation of any marketing campaigns and provide feedback.
· Adheres to all company policies and procedures as set by Company and National Sales Director.
· Proactively ensure up to with all new product information
· Acting in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR
· Carry out any ad hoc duties as required by the role
Sales Administrator – The Candidate
· Engaging personality with the ability to build rapport quickly with customers and lenders
· Professional approach and able to influence at all levels
· Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
· Excellent relationship building skills
· Confident telephone manner with good objection handling skills
· Self-motivated with a positive and "can-do" attitude
· The ability to work to challenging targets and deadlines and to maintain the quality of results whilst under pressure
· Able to work effectively on own initiative
· Advanced excel skills