Kirkland Associates are on the search for an experienced Legal Secretary to join our well - established client's team in Coventry.
You will work as part of a team to provide secretarial support to their well-regarded Commercial Property team.
You can expect to carry out the full complement of Legal Secretary duties:
- Typing complex documents using digital dictation and audio/copy typing.
- Completion of legal documentation and forms.
- Dealing with Client enquiries.
- Updating files and utilising the Case Management System.
- Registering land registry applications and conducting searches as well as all general administration as required.
- Producing bills; and assisting other departments when required.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary ideally within a Commercial Property or Residential Conveyancing essential.
- Confidence with IT systems to include Microsoft Word and Excel
- Fast and accurate typing skills.
- The ability to work well in a team and develop good working relationships with colleagues and others.
- To be able to produce a high standard of work, often to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy and good attention to detail.
- The ability to prioritise well and be able to cope with changing demands.
- To be able to demonstrate professionalism, flexibility, initiative and self confidence.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent