Our client, a well-established law firm, are seeking a creative and motivated Marketing Executive to join their expanding team on a full or part time basis. Flexible working options can be considered.
Marketing Executive - The Role:
- Developing and implementing a marketing strategy to raise the Firm’s profile, increasing brand awareness and engagement.
- Enhancing their online presence including social media.
- Updating content such as press releases, articles and blogs.
- Be the first point of contact for any marketing queries and lead the continued development of their website.
- Use of Google Analytics and website data to continuously improve conversion rates.
- Creation and implementation of email marketing campaigns.
- Develop and manage campaigns that promote the organisation and brand.
- Help build and develop business relationships B2B.
- Continue to build on the relationship with their website developers.
Marketing Executive - The Candidate:
- Experience in a similar marketing role.
- Marketing qualification or degree would be preferred but not essential.
- Expert Knowledge of Social media Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn.
- Experience in SEO.
- A professional, credible, and confident communicator, with strong influencing skills and the ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels.
- Must be able to drive and have your own transport, travel to other offices will sometimes be required.