Are you a legal secretary based in Coventry with experience in Wills, Trusts and Probate seeking a new opportunity?
We are recruiting on behalf of a leading law firm who are consistently recognised in the Legal 500 as they require professional legal secretary support to their growing Wills, Trusts and Probate team.
This role involves a lot of client contact, both over the phone and face to face so candidates must be comfortable with this. You must have a minimum of one year's previous experience in a similar role to be considered.
This is a full time role working between the hours of 9am - 5:15pm, however 4 (full) working days will be considered. Salary is negotiable dependent on experience and in line with competitive market rates.
- Provide secretarial and personal assistant administrative duties within the department. You may be required to support other departments within the firm on a temporary basis.
- Producing correspondence and documentation
- Liaise with existing and potential clients and business contacts in a professional manner.
- Manage diary appointments and meetings for individual fee earners.
- Taking messages from clients and relaying to relevant person(s)
- Setting up new client files and dealing with the storage and retrieval of files
- Closing client files and archiving
- Deal with all legal work in accordance with the Solicitors Code of Conduct.
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone communication techniques
- Adept in use of MS Office products, in particular Word
- Adept in use of digital dictation systems
- Good understanding of English grammar and spelling
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads
- Clear focus of quality and business development issues
- Knowledge of working in a Legal environment advantageous
- Good team player
- Professional appearance
- 24 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Holiday Buy and Sell Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Subsidised Parking
- Career Development & Regular Reviews
- Full Induction Programme
- Discounted Legal Fees
- Social Calendar of Activities
- Community and Fundraising Events
- Long service awards
For further information about this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.