My client are an award winning solicitors firm and are on the lookout for a Paralegal to join their Residential Property department on a full-time permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with Residential Property experience who is keen to gain exposure in a large firm.
This role is to provide support to the other lawyers in the team, they are looking for someone with at least one year’s experience either in a paralegal, legal assistant or secretarial post,
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Career development and regular reviews
Day to Day Duties;
·Producing legal documentation, as required
- Drafting basic deeds, documents, letters and financial statements
- Researching and preparing appropriate searches
- Preparing and submitting land registry applications and sdlt returns
- Engaging in legal research, as appropriate
- Basic correspondence and telephone calls on client matters
- Dealing with general routines and providing support to the team, as required
- Managing incoming and outgoing telephone calls and e-mails as required
- Maintaining client relationship management data and property records
- Monitoring compliance and lexcel requirements
- Being involved in the efficient management of client/matter files and assisting with good financial management, as and when appropriate
- Greeting clients and arranging meetings, as required
What Skill do I need?
- At least one year experience in Residential Property
- Have an appreciation of legal procedures
- Possess good IT skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have an ability to organise and prioritise workload, especially under pressure
For further information please contact Alexandra on firstname.lastname@example.org, or click apply to be considered immediately.