Are you a Paralegal based in Coventry with experience in Residential conveyancing seeking a new opportunity?
We are recruiting on behalf of a leading law firm who are consistently recognised in the Legal 500 as they require professional Paralegal support to their growing Residential Property team.
This is a full time role working between the hours of 9am - 5:15pm. Salary is negotiable dependent on experience and in line with competitive market rates.
It is essential for candidates to have a minimum of one year's experience in a similar role, either as a secretary or paralegal.
You will be supporting one Lawyer to assist in all administrative and paralegal tasks which will include, Sales and Purchases of freeholds and leaseholds, Transfers of equities and Landlord and tenant matters.
- Produce correspondence and documentation
- Liaise with existing and potential clients and business contacts in a professional manner.
- Managing diary appointments and meetings
- Taking messages from clients and relaying to relevant person(s)
- Setting up new client files and closing any completed files.
- Providing quotations and dealing with client care letters
- Progressing files through to completion
- Undertaking post completion work
- Completing SDLT forms
- Use of case management system
- Maintain and prepare all attendance notes
- General administrative tasks, filing, photocopying, scanning etc.
- Deal with all legal work in accordance with the Solicitors Code of Conduct.
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone communication techniques
- Adept in use of MS Office products, in particular Word
- Adept in use of digital dictation systems
- Good understanding of English grammar and spelling
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads
- Good team player
- 24 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Holiday Buy and Sell Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Subsidised Parking
- Career Development & Regular Reviews
- Full Induction Programme
- Discounted Legal Fees
- Social Calendar of Activities
- Community and Fundraising Events
- Long service awards
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly rated firm. For further information please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant at Kirkland Associates on 01332 638035 or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.