We are currently recruiting for a dedicated and confident Legal Secretary to join our clients Residential Conveyancing team based at their Wellesbourne office.
This position would suit an organised person with excellent interpersonal skills.
Applicants must have good audio typing skills with excellent grammar, attention to detail and experience of using a case management system .
This role will include but is not limited to:
- Diary management
- Audio and copy typing (Bighand)
- Setting up files.
- Preparing and checking documents
- Sending and receiving emails
- Liaising with clients
- Corresponding with internal staff and external parties.
- Updating information to the Land registry portal.
- Completing Land Registry applications and searches.
- SDLT forms
- General secretarial duties i.e. photocopying, scanning, printing, filing
We welcome applications from individuals who:
- Have a good and accurate typing speed
- Have a positive approach to working under pressure within a busy environment
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- High degree of IT skill
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Have an ability to deal confidently with people on the telephone and face to face
Please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant for further information or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.