We are looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary on behalf of a professional and long established law firm as they require support to their vibrant Property departmentbased in Coventry.
It is preferable for candidates to hold a full UK Driving Licence and have their own transport.
- Ideally you will have a good working knowledge of MS Word and Outlook, LR online, Lender Portals
- Previous experience as a secretary in Residential Conveyancing is essential as we’re looking for someone who can “hit the ground running” from day one.
- a high degree of initiative and an ability to cope in a demanding environment
- to be tidy, well organised and motivated
- to be able to self-manage and take ownership of problems
- the ability to work well in a team and develop good working relationships with colleagues and others
- good communication skills with the confidence to liaise openly and clearly with colleagues and clients
- the ability to produce a high standard of work, sometimes under pressure, whilst maintaining accuracy and good attention to detail
Your duties will include:-
- audio typing
- dealing with clients in person and via telephone
- taking messages
- general office duties
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to 'hit the ground running' in an fast paced and challenging new role. The hours are 9 - 5.15 with an hour for lunch.